why ask why me?

Sunday, November 18, 2007

HA HA HA HA HA HA

remember me writing about how i went on the road trip and had lunch w/ the ex and found closure w the relationship. Yeah, the same one who moved back @ 3 months before I moved, and he was the only one who offered help w/ my move who didn't back out so he ended up driving my moving truck..........

welllllll..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


DING BAT finally admitted out loud that he still has feelings for me to someone!!!!

of course it is THREE YEARS and 650 miles too late!!!

I have always kind of known - i mean, when he moved away from "old crap town" he never stopped calling, e-mailing, texting, or im-ing me.... and yeah, i admit, when he does i respond. and i sometimes even get a little charge that i have that kind of hold on someone..... and he insisted on staying 4 days when we moved me in to make sure all was ok....

but it isn't enough that i would want to get back together with him.

well, via e-mail, i found out through a really good friend that he still have feelings for me, and that now that I have moved he realized what he had.

ok, so should i really be laughing, well, no.... especially since i am petrified that i will be single for the rest of my life. but the reality is that he was NOT mr. right. and he never was.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home