why ask why me?

Saturday, June 30, 2007

quiz day ~ thanks kwizgiver

so i was brain dead today - what is really scarey is that, i agree w/ most of these





You Are Not Prissy



You're the furthest thing from a princess - and you probably stay far away from any princess types you know.

You have an easygoing approach to living. It doesn't take a lot to make you happy.

And when life requires it, you're ready to get your hand a little dirty.

There's no problem you're too prissy to tackle!




$5925.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth

Mingle2 - Online Dating







The PJ's You Are Most Like: No PJ's



You're a bit of a hedonist - opting for comfort over everything else

You have an understated, easy sexiness that men love

You'll risk that for the feeling of sheets against your bare skin!







You Are Catwoman



"Life's a bitch. Now so am I."







You Are A Chocolate Ice Cream Girl



Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty.

3 Comments:

  • I'm a bit prissy

    I'm worth $5040.00

    underwear for PJs

    I'm Buffy the Vampire Slayer -
    "We saved the world. I say we have to party."

    and chocolate ice cream, too.

    I say they got 3 out of 5 right.

    By Blogger Jackass Jenn, at Sunday, July 01, 2007  

  • Not prissy - yes
    $4225 - yes (I'm cheap)
    Underwear - yes
    Buffy - ? (never watched it)
    Mint chocolate chip - no

    3 for 5

    By Blogger Psychomom, at Monday, July 02, 2007  

  • My body is only worth $3605.

    And I didn't do the PJ girl quiz. Just cos I didn't.

    By Blogger Bone, at Tuesday, July 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home