why ask why me?

Sunday, April 15, 2007

technology travisty

i think the powers that be do not want me to do ANYTHING regarding technology!

my cell has been giving me crap

the new desktop i bought last monday was messed up.... i got a new one today

it SEEMS to be ok so far, except that i can't make a backup recovery disk - i keep getting this same error:

Back up error: I/O device error (0 x 8007045D)

its an HP Pavilion Slimline and i got it at a great price.... because the one i got last week was on sale and they couldnt fix it or swap it they basicly gave it to me w/o charging me the difference between the other one and this one..... and yes... its running vista

well, off to try to do some more paperwork

3 Comments:

  • Hmm...I've heard some crazy stuff about Vista. Well, basically, I've heard that my husband doesn't like it. LOL.

    ;)

    By Blogger Me, at Monday, April 16, 2007  

  • My cell phone has been giving me crap for about six months. I'm currently in the process of deciding to get a new one :)

    By Blogger Bone, at Wednesday, April 18, 2007  

  • Well I'm still glad to know that you're finally back in the blogging world.

    By Blogger Phil, at Sunday, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home