why ask why me?

Saturday, March 03, 2007

my personal hell

the number one thing i hate more than anything in the world is clothes shopping

yes, you read that right, i am a woman who HATES to shop - i loathe it, detest it, cringe at the thought, it has been known to make me weep...

but, even i have to admit that it was time....

some of my clothes are actually
.
.
.
.
too
.
.
.
.
BIG




yes, i said it, too BIG!!!

so last weekend, i let my coworker/friend drag me to the mall...

i wasn't ready to try the real store yet - i was realistic and went to layne bryant ONE MORE TIME...

and i am right - it was the LAST time i will EVER have to shop there again.

because layne bryant's smallest size is a 14, and guess what - i am the official owner of size 14's!!!!!

so next time i need new clothes, i get to go to a NORMAL store

YIPPI!!!!!

7 Comments:

  • Congrats!

    By Blogger Me, at Saturday, March 03, 2007  

  • I know exactly what you mean...not only no more lane bryant, but no more searching and searching to find the women's section in department stores, which is always either on the third floor (or basement) in the back small corner next to children's clothing. Now you can shop on ALL of the floors which is crammed FULL of all those cute clothes!

    Congrats!

    By Blogger Jackass Jenn, at Sunday, March 04, 2007  

  • Yeah for you!
    I remember when I got to experience that! Oh, but I still struggle with all of the options. I was used to having two stores to shop in : Layne Bryant and Avenue. Now, I'm scared when I go shopping because I have no idea where to start!

    By Blogger Mary Alice, at Sunday, March 04, 2007  

  • YAY!

    By Blogger -J, at Sunday, March 04, 2007  

  • I feel I'm missing something very significant here... I feel testosterone impaired...

    But apparently congratulations are in order so...

    I'm just congratulatin'...

    By Blogger Just Sayin', at Sunday, March 04, 2007  

  • I'm not much of one for shopping either. I love having new clothes, but I kinda wish they'd just magically appear in my closet...lol

    By Blogger Webmiztris, at Monday, March 05, 2007  

  • Woohoo!!!! Look at all that hard work paying off!

    By Blogger Melissa, at Wednesday, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home