why ask why me?

Monday, February 05, 2007

stupid bowl xli

i must say, in the past i basically watched the super bowl to watch the commercials

i honestly think this year the game was more interesting....

however, a few of the ad's piqued my interest:

6) Wild Hogs Movie Trailer - i mean come on, buildings blowing up, slap stick humor, a GREAT cast, kids doing house hold chores for pathetically low wages, and HOGS!!!!!!!

5) FedEx in outer space - it made me laugh

4) The Doritos ad created by the 19 year old student

3) GM's "all by my self" the ad was SO pathetic when the riveting machine dropped the rivet and then they kicked the thing out i actually was almost crying - ok, so i am still depressed so it doesn't take much... but still

2) Sprint - Connectile Dysfunction (CD) had me rolling on the floor
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1) The FUNNIEST ad was the Snickers Kiss

6 Comments:

  • The Snickers Kiss was pretty funny stuff.

    We don't get all of the commercials up here in Canada. Gets a little on the frustrating side.

    By Blogger Scott, at Tuesday, February 06, 2007  

  • Okay, so I'm home from work today. I was watching "The View"--yeah, I was that bored!--and they said the Snickers commercial has been pulled for being anti-gay.

    Interesting.

    By Blogger Me, at Tuesday, February 06, 2007  

  • OK, where I am at - you can't see the commercials...and my connection is s...l...o...w so these things I have not yet seen

    I have to say I am partial to a really old doritos commericial - I will leave it at that

    By Blogger Barry, at Tuesday, February 06, 2007  

  • Um, no one has mentioned the Bud "Rock, Paper, Scissors" commercial!

    By Blogger Mary Alice, at Tuesday, February 06, 2007  

  • Oh, right. That one was my favorite. Guess rock beats everything in that game. I'm not "manly" enough to rip my own hair like that. Ow!

    By Blogger Lowry, at Tuesday, February 06, 2007  

  • The connectile dysfunction was clever. And I hate to admit that I sort of liked the K-Fed commercial.

    (Also, I'm 87% Aquarius.)

    By Blogger Bone, at Wednesday, February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home