why ask why me?

Thursday, February 01, 2007

post 100 / horridscope thursday

if we count my 8 7's posts & my 1oo's post, this is my official 100'th post!

and it is another installment of horridscope thursday

Your spirits need a boost. It's time to take yourself out. You can go solo or not, but it's important to get out there and have a fantastic time. You'll find inspiration for so many other parts of your life too.


YA THINK?!?!?!?

gee - tell me something i don't know... but since i don't even have the energy to do my laundry so i have clean clothing for work, what the hell would i wear, let alone where would i go?

so, i think i will stick with going to work, the gym, & the wimpy therapist - little steps, i am taking little steps & we will be happy with that for now

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home