why ask why me?

Monday, January 01, 2007

new year / new start

i woke up on this new year at an unbelievably early time....

i found it unseasonably warm for the north east....so i did the unthinkable and i went for a (sort of) morning hike, unfortunately there was no chance to see a sunrise w/ the cloud coverage...

it had actually gotten a little chillier by the time i arrived home from my walk, but i decided to throw open the windows for a bit bring the outside in... and i am glad....

and then i heard a song... the song itself, not the greatest, but something in the chorus spoke to me, and i think it's my new mantra: from Gavin DeGraw, Chariot

I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do
Or who I'm supposed to be I don't want to be anything other than me
so here is to a new year
Happy 2007!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home