why ask why me?

Friday, December 01, 2006

Medical Clearance

the dr. said i can go back to working out again. yeah!!!!

so, i took my "permission slip" with limitations and went and had a sit down with my new trainer. i'm going to call her ST for Super Trainer from here on out

SHE ROCKS. she is built like a brick shit house. - ok, so what that actually means, i don't know, but ST is tall, thin, and muscular - but is still built like a woman - not a freak.

AND SHE LISTENS TO ME. she took the time to get to know me as both a client and a person.

we talked for @ half an hour and THEN worked out for my hour appointment.

and i am excited to be working out again - even if i did look like an idiot after 9 weeks out of the gym.

i can't wait until next week with ST!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home