why ask why me?

Sunday, November 19, 2006

what does he want

the last real one was @ 2 years ago....

and it lasted for @ 2 years...

over the last 2 years we have both moved.

i have the same cell number, partly as a way to be aware of when people like him are calling me -its my "little black book"

however, zabaserch and other search engines have made life easier for people to find people.

so, forget the fact that i had JUST ASKED ANOTHER GUY OUT for next saturday night - guess who called me out of the blue!

yeah

and all i want to know is why he is still calling.

this time i asked

i don't think i got an answer.

6 Comments:

  • You could also ask why you are answering ...

    I'm not sure that it's as important to know why he is calling (this answer often involves sex or a return to something we know) as to why he ever stopped calling to begin with. People are exes for a reason. If those reasons have not changed ... the outcome shouldn't either.

    You know, you could move your numbers with you ...

    By Blogger -J, at Sunday, November 19, 2006  

  • Oh my gosh...as soon as I get some free time (more than the couple of minutes I have now..), I am e-mailing you.

    Once again, our lives are aligning!

    :)

    By Blogger Me, at Sunday, November 19, 2006  

  • me - you are so right & i too have been remiss on my end

    j....this time i play the innocent card.. i guess i wasnt in clear in my post, he called my NEW LAND LINE number - NOT my cell phone (which would have alerted me).. i actually have a phone w/o caller id and that was the phone i picked up in my half asleep state.... it was @ 11:30 pm on a night when i had work the next day....i ALWAYS answer the phone - the one time in my life that i didnt, something bad happened - i will never take that risk again....

    i guess i just find it odd that whenever my life starts to move on he, & the one before HIM (who is MARRIED) both seem to FIND Me - even when i have a new number or e-mail, job, or address

    By Blogger question girl, at Sunday, November 19, 2006  

  • they never have an answer!

    By Blogger Sizzle, at Monday, November 20, 2006  

  • worms. woodwork. it happens.

    By Blogger Jackass Jenn, at Monday, November 20, 2006  

  • He still has it for you... just what it seems like

    By Blogger Barry, at Monday, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home