why ask why me?

Sunday, November 05, 2006

questions galore

i always find it interesting....

the days i crawl out of my cave and post about my worst emotions, i get MANY more hits than when i post random & positive stuff

so....

instead of me venting... or spouting off (which, trust me - i have PLENTY of stuff to let go)

it is your turn...

i know the next few days are going to be crazy for me due to 2 days of parent/teacher conferences and meetings and doctors appointments...

so instead of me posting, i want you to question me

no question will go unanswered

no topic is off limits (and yes, if you only e-mail me, i WON'T out you in my response)

no limit on the # of questions you each ask

so, ask away - and a prize to the most challenging question

6 Comments:

  • First question that popped into my head: What do you do to combat PMS??? You know, beyond that Midol shit?

    The reason I'm asking is because I've never really had "bad" PMS (cramps, mood swings, etc.) until this past year or so. Shoot, even strong smells make me sick to my stomach when I'm suffering from PMS.

    So, what can you say to help a fellow girl out? :)

    (Don't worry, I'll think of more questions!)

    By Blogger Me, at Sunday, November 05, 2006  

  • If you could remove one finger and be guaranteed to be free of all diseases for the rest of your life - would you?

    By Blogger Jackass Jenn, at Monday, November 06, 2006  

  • What would you not do for a million dollars?

    Scott

    By Blogger Scott, at Tuesday, November 07, 2006  

  • What is the hardest choice you ever had to make?

    And if you eat fries - do you use ketchup, mayonaise or mustard? (I have no clue why I asked that one)

    When you are in that place half-way between being awake and asleep - what do you most often think about (Yes, I stole Tinkerbell's line from Hook)

    By Blogger Barry, at Thursday, November 09, 2006  

  • I loved when I did this on my blog last month, QG! Its nice being on the other side to ask a question. Ok, here it goes:
    If you had to have the same dessert each night for one month, what would it be? It has to be exact, and that includes flavor if its ice cream...

    By Blogger ThursdayNext, at Thursday, November 09, 2006  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Lowry, at Friday, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home