why ask why me?

Sunday, September 24, 2006

delayed tag

The blog tag.

Me tagged me @ 2 weeks ago - right about when my life started to unravel....so, here goes

1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog's content and look? ehhhhh... i guess - i have a bunch of updates i would like to do, but hey - lets just be glad i'm back for now!

2) Does your family know about your blog? uh, that would be a HELL NO

3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog? no, however most don't even know what a blog is... plus, this is my little "vent" zone, so if i told them, what would i do if they pissed me off?

4) Did blogging cause positive changes in your thoughts? the bloging itself? no --- you guys, my blog buddies (especially og, flip, jenn, nigel, mel, sizzle, scott, & thomas - in no particular order there, so don't get your panties in a twist if you're not listed 1st or at all here) HAVE caused a positive change in my life - so thank you all *potc*

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or do you love to go and discover more by yourself? i start w/ those listed in my side bar... then i check out the ones i have bookmarked on my laptop... then i checkout those who have commented on my blog... and then if i am not ready to post and have time, i start clicking the next blog (a lot of erotica is out there ; )) - or i check out the commenters on your blogs

6) What does a visitor counter mean to you? Do you like having one on your blog? sometimes i forget it's there - other times it lets me know that the world knows i exist

7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures? some yes, some no

8) Admit it. Do you think there is any real benefit in blogging?
*shrug* i am ambivalent in regards to a benefit - that isn't why i started blogging

9) Do you think that blogger's society is isolated from the real world or interaction with events? no, i think it depends on the individual blog & the blogger

10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing? i think it is normal, however - it annoys me when people haven't read what i actually wrote - so they get on their soapbox... sometimes i am just making a comment - or my own self-criticism... i down myself enough as it is, i don't need others to take jabs at me too - but then again, i post it so i have to expect it....

11) Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them? fear - no... avoid - sometimes - i just depends on my mood

12) Were you shocked by the arrest of some bloggers? what?? when?? where?? why??

13) What do you think will happen to your blog after you die? by then i will have either deleted it or have forgotten it ever existed so it wont matter

14) What song do you like to hear? What song would you like to link to on your blog? 80's big hair bands, a mix

15) The next victims? how about some of you guys ----- flip, nigel, scott, thomas ---- show me some love boys!!!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home