why ask why me?

Saturday, August 12, 2006

you know it's.....

a bad movie when you fall asleep before the first set of ads....

gigli

DON'T EVEN BOTHER on a BORING WEEKEND!!!

i was bored, i had already numbed my brain in the sun... i don't know why i tivoed it off of TNT (or when) but i did, so i figured, what the heck - it's just some mind candy

OMG - i LITERALLY was asleep 10 minutes in.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a fun movie

drumline

even when you watch are watching it on TNT w/ the ads

even though i have watched this movie multiple times, i still didn't answer the phone during the band scenes

don't get me wrong - i was NEVER a band geek (my music was more along the lines of classical - i know, even worse)... i think this movie pulls me with the choreography

WORTH watching till credits


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
span style="color:#993300;">a phenomenal movie

remember the titans

i don't know how many times i have watched this movie

it STILL makes me cry

and i will STILL watch it, even w/ adds

this one will be around for years!

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • I hated Gigli, too. I only watched it because I thought J Lo WAS hot - still got bored with it. I hate See No Evil even more. That movie was about as scary as the cliche about the movie being as scary as a box full of adorable puppies. Not the puppies, just the cliche.

    I think Spaceballs, while an old movie, is really fun. Every time I see it, I watch it as if for the first time.

    I have to admit that Denzel Washington's best movie is Remeber the Titans. It's so awesome.

    By Blogger Lowry, at Saturday, August 12, 2006  

  • They showed Drumline when I was in jail.

    Better boring than working til 8 pm.

    By Blogger Grampa, at Sunday, August 13, 2006  

  • Being married to a drummer (and *former* band geek)....Drumline always cracks me up. When we watched it, my husband was like "WTF???? That's not how marching band is!!!" and "Drum wars? Good freaking God!"

    The fact that he feels so much passion about it is what cracks me up. I'm married to a geek! A geek who critiques Drumline! LOL.

    By Blogger Me, at Sunday, August 13, 2006  

  • One of my friends got me Gigli on DVD as a joke for X-Mas. We watched it one night, and although it was bad, I would feel safe saying that J-Lo has made a lot movies equally as bad.

    By Blogger Ego's Alter, at Sunday, August 13, 2006  

  • Are you auditioning for a job as a movie reviewer?

    By Blogger Phil, at Monday, August 14, 2006  

  • Ohhh Gigli was soooo horrible!!

    I liked Drumline too - I love cheesy dance and music movies :)

    By Blogger Rachel Heather, at Wednesday, August 16, 2006  

  • Gigli was on tv a while ago and I couldn't stop watching it. I could not believe how bad it was. I kept thinking "ok, it cant possibly get any worse than this". Then 3 minutes later - a new low.

    By Blogger IDigHootchAndCootch, at Wednesday, August 16, 2006  

  • I am, like, totally out of the loop as regards movies. I think the last movie I watched in its entirety was Sixth Sense.

    By Blogger Matthew, at Wednesday, August 16, 2006  

  • I do love Remember the Titans! Especially when they dance on the field!

    By Blogger Bre, at Thursday, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home