why ask why me?

Friday, August 11, 2006

*YAWN*

today i see the end of my summer "fun" in my almost immediate future...for those of you in the education world, you know EXACTLY what i mean...

i am one of those people who needs to be BUSY and i have NOT had much of that lately (a few trips, and some summer school teaching, but that is it)....none of it has been mind boggling - some has even been mind NUMBING

so today i have spent lounging on my deck, reading some cheesy chick lit & e-mailing "og" (you know who you are girl), enjoying the perfect breezes and i realized that in 2 or so weeks it will be all gone...

so i if i am not around for a few days, don't worry - i'm just enjoying the end of my first summer vacation in YEARS

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • If I'm not around for the next few weeks it is because I am awaiting arriagnment after having killed my boss and co-workers.

    By Blogger Grampa, at Friday, August 11, 2006  

  • You teachers have the best life I know aside from dogs and cats.

    By Blogger Phil, at Saturday, August 12, 2006  

  • G-pa - *LOL* at least you know someone who can defend you!!! and i am pretty sure you have a good defense

    phil - HA HA - just remember that when you start reading about all of my HORROR STORIES as the year goes on

    By Blogger question girl, at Saturday, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home