why ask why me?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Holiday Recap

For those of you following the dating saga... He is a turd. He "chickened out" and didn't show... oh yeah, and then "accidentally" sent a text to me that was meant for her... So I did what any girl in this situation would do - I accidentally fowareded it to everyone else when I ment to delete it. A bit passive aggressive - DEFINITELY, but can you REALLY BLAME ME? So now I am down to a slow boil of resentment...

but I digress from my true purpose here...

As we were setting up there was still a bit of rain, but then it passed...

Yesterday was a day of Good Fun, GREAT Food, Good & SAFE forwards - of the viewing kind, Great Friends, and the making of some new friends...

We hung out in the pool, had a potluck picnic, played w/ all the kids, none of the guys got hurt setting off the fireworks - some of which were REALLY REALLY good.... And had a GREAT bonfire....

And after the little ones went to bed, thoroughly inappropriate conversations that had me literally spraying my drink out of my mouth, tears rolling down my face, and almost peeing myself!!

I drank WAY too much Cherry Coke and stayed until the host went to bed at 4:30 am. I woke up feeling like I have a hangover, but I did NOT drink - but since I know I'm just dehydrated I've been drinking H2O since I got up....

The sun is out in full force today. So I am going to go play "aunt" to the 2 best kids in the world.

I hope you all were able to enjoy a great day yesterday too.

3 Comments:

  • Sounds like you had a good time. Boourns to that guy. That is just some weak stuff.

    Thanks for the posts, if I was lost in the woods I would want you with me.

    Cheers,

    Scott

    By Blogger Scott, at Wednesday, July 05, 2006  

  • Sounds delightful. I need more time to catch up on the saga, but maybe you should have posted the text on here to further ridicule said "turd". Now I know why "Deciphering Dudes Dot Com" has your interest. Feel free to visit and ask anything you want.

    Nigel (and Ike)

    By Blogger Nigel Vossap, at Wednesday, July 05, 2006  

  • Sounds like fun!

    I would also like to read the text. And, explain it all to Nigil cause he is good at dude stuff.

    But, yeah he is a turd.

    P.S - as miracles can happen it looks like Nala might pull through. We are not in the safety zone yet but things are looking up! (I will update my blog about it)

    By Blogger Rachel Heather, at Thursday, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home