why ask why me?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Gym Rats

So, i dragged ass to the gym tonight.....(well, i went last night too, but i pussed out and did a half workout)... and i did my WHOLE workout

And for those of you who have been pestering me about "trainer": i think he has moved on to younger pastures - she MIGHT be legal.... so that made my 20 minute consultation go much smoother...

He wishes i would stick to a more "constant" schedule w/ the lifting... But sheesh, last week was a holiday and the gym was CLOSED on the 4th..... ok, so last week i did slack a bit....but in 2 days i have gone twice... and i AM getting stronger... and i AM loosing weight..............YEAH ME.......

As for the pool..... the dirty old men are STILL staring at me! So today i stood there and stared back. They kept staring, but they did move away from my lane.... perverts

why can't i find a pervert who does something for me......... *sigh*

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home