why ask why me?

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Gym / Cell Phone Etiquette

I remember a while ago a fellow blogger posted about cell phone etiquette - again, (i am almost positive) this needs to be attributed to "just some guy" but i'm not hunting down the post to link it right now...

well, i found a new inappropriate place for the cell phone...

i found it quite annoying that the chick running FULL OUT for 30 minutes was TEXT MESSAGING THE ENTIRE TIME

ok - i just needed to voice that annoyance...

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • One one hand, I find myself annoyed at her as well.

    On the other hand, I find myself admiring her coordination!

    LOL.

    By Blogger Me, at Tuesday, July 18, 2006  

  • i have to admit - i too was awed by her coordination - i trip over my own feet walking barefoot

    By Blogger question girl, at Tuesday, July 18, 2006  

  • i hate the girls who talk on the cells in the public restroom. that is just...gross. do that in the privacy of your own home!

    By Blogger Sizzle, at Wednesday, July 19, 2006  

  • I left you the longest comment ever and then blogger denied me! So now I can't recreate it. I'm with you, though- this would have annoyed me. If she is so proficient at messaging that she can do it while she RUNS, she's bound to be practicing bad cell phone etiquette all over the place!

    By Blogger mere, at Wednesday, July 19, 2006  

  • It would have been halarious if she dropped her phone, tripped over it, then got sent flying off the treadmill (without getting hurt, just embarassed). That would teach her to do that.

    By Blogger Lowry, at Thursday, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home