why ask why me?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

AVP: Alien Vs. Predator

do not read if you don't know what happened!!!

ok, so, i admit, i may have been the last human on earth to watch AVP, but i finally gave in and watched it - i've only had it on my dvr for a month....

i am all about chicks kicking ass - and if i had known that this was what happened i would have watched sooner...

i love action movies

but SERIOUSLY - i will NEVER get that 90 minutes back

i cannot believe that this movie made as much money as it did - however i do see why there is talk of a sequal.... and yeah, i'll even waste another 90 minutes watching it too...

but next time - let me know how dumb the plot is......

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • I haven't seen the movie yet. I'm waiting for the live theater production. Maybe the sequel will be Alien vs Predator vs Phantom of the Opera

    By Blogger IDigHootchAndCootch, at Friday, July 28, 2006  

  • Hey, I didn't even recognize the title of the movie at first...so I'm pretty sure you aren't the last person on earth to have watched it!

    :)

    By Blogger Me, at Friday, July 28, 2006  

  • I still haven't seen it, so thank you for saving me $9.99 and two hours of my time.

    Who knows, during the sequel trailer, they might say "This plot sucks! Do not watch this movie!"

    By Blogger Lowry, at Friday, July 28, 2006  

  • Haha, yeah, that movie does suck. But at least it's fairly short....

    Better luck next time!

    By Blogger Claire, at Friday, July 28, 2006  

  • I may have seen it, I may not have. If I did see it, it certainly wasn't good enough to remember. Have a great weekend!

    By Blogger Phil, at Friday, July 28, 2006  

  • I strongly believe some movies are made because the studios need tax write-offs.

    By Blogger Jackass Jenn, at Friday, July 28, 2006  

  • hooch - :) in this case i have to root for the A of AVP.... it would definatly be intresting!

    me - so not missing anything

    lowrey - glad i could be of service....

    claire - true... so true

    phil - exactly... so boring that it's unmemoriable... kind of like my weekend

    jen - *LOL* - what is sad is that you are probably right!

    By Blogger question girl, at Saturday, July 29, 2006  

  • I dont think I even saw the original Alien! :) QG, enjoy the weekend and have lots of fun!

    By Blogger ThursdayNext, at Saturday, July 29, 2006  

  • I can't believe I didn't read this post before I rented "Alien v. Predator" last night. Why didn't I consult with Question Girl Ebert first?

    By Blogger Thomas, at Saturday, July 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home