why ask why me?

Thursday, July 06, 2006

7 Things...

I confess, I stole this from a random blog.

I think I will turn this into my own series, so if you want to know the 7's in my life, please send me topics to cover....

7 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Become a wife.
2. Become a mother
3. Embrace my own sense of self
4. Travel to my ancestors homelands
5. Meet one famous person who has done something positive for this world
6. Spoil my hopefully future grandchildren
7. Tell my hopefully future husband "I love you" on our 50th anniversary

7 THINGS I CAN'T DO (yet?)
1. Fly a plane
2. Make money from my photography
3. Be debt free (got to love grad school loans)
4. Love 100% of myself 100% of the time
5. Give up comfort foods
6. Like Jeagermeister
7. Find a guy worth fighting for - I KNOW he is out there

7 BOOKS I READ OVER AND OVER ~ All of these books brought me from childhood to who I am now. They are STILL great reads, even tattered and yellowed with age.
1. Little Women
2. Eight Cousins
3. Pollyanna
4. All of A Kind Family (all 3 books)
5. A Little Princess
6. Nancy Drew (the originals - they were my mom's & they are in hard cover)
7. Jo's Boys
EMERGENCY BONUS UPDATE!!! - a fellow blogger reminded me about another series that I LOVE so this one gets a bonus 8th listing:
8. The entire Anne of Green Gables series

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Love the reading list, of course! ;) Apropos to place Little Women as number one! Who was your favorite March girl? Did you read Anne of Green Gables? I love going back to those books. These are all wonderful lists, Question Girl! Another meme you must do as a blogger is the 100 things about yourself!

    By Blogger ThursdayNext, at Friday, July 07, 2006  

  • no point stealing it, your own list will be just as interesting.

    By Blogger Fancy Laces, at Friday, July 07, 2006  

  • tuesday -

    being the tomboy that i am, Jo has always been the most near & dear to my heart...

    And yes, as you can see my 8th bonus book - i LOVED anne & gilbert!

    for those of you who have read those books, do you see the theme of unrequited love?

    By Blogger question girl, at Friday, July 07, 2006  

  • flora - to clarify, i only stole the list IDEA... the answers are my own

    By Blogger question girl, at Friday, July 07, 2006  

  • Thowing in a little Canadian Content there with Anne of Green Gables, nice job.

    Your seven things all sound pretty righteous. Best of luck with them all.

    Scott

    By Blogger Scott, at Friday, July 07, 2006  

  • Ahh...Nancy Drew. She was so cool.

    By Blogger Me, at Saturday, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home