why ask why me?

Friday, July 21, 2006

"The 5 things in my" mememememe

(stolen from a random blog)

In my purse
phone, keys, cherry softlips, wallet, lucky doubloon

In my fridge
water bottles for the gym, strawberries, bottle of wine, bag of lettuce, single serving sirloin thawing

In my car
puppers blanket, empty water bottles from the gym, my bike, my roller blades, laundry detergent

In my medicine cabinet
bandaids, witch hazel, 3 types of dental floss, tums ex, eye makeup remover

In my mp3 player
AC/DC - Back in Black
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Bush - sixteen stone
Christina Aguilera - stripped
Heart - Heart

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • You have an interesting mix of musical tastes.

    By Blogger Phil, at Friday, July 21, 2006  

  • You must have great teeth and gums with all that floss. And what is a lucky doubloon?

    By Blogger Neil, at Saturday, July 22, 2006  

  • ah flip - if you only knew....

    neil - i have to admit that i am VERY low on the cavity police blog - i have never actually had a real one (yet)... as for the number of floss containeres - i "lose" them in the back of the cabinate and then buy more - however i tend to forget to use it...

    the "lucky doubloon" is from nawlins.... i have friends from there who actuallyl gave it to me... i was, in the "old days" money and they were thrown from the floats..... mine is actually plastic, but there is something about it that i keep in my purse...

    and yeah, i KNOW some blogger will give a more detailed explaination - but i just woke up...

    By Blogger question girl, at Saturday, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home