why ask why me?

Friday, June 30, 2006

Vacations....

So it is vacation time. My family and friends all live 4 our more hours away. Now, I admit that I am one of the few without children ~ however, a pet can be even worse because you have to leave it in someone ELSE care.

But back to my friends and family. They all think I should enjoy my summer by visiting. Great, wonderful, FAB-U-LOUS!! But WHY am I the only one required to actually do the traveling? Do they not know how BORING it is to be alone in the car that long? Do they think that gas costs less for me than them?

And WHY is it that NONE OF THEM STILL have even made a half hearted attempt to visit me?

I just got my AAA "guide" that says traveling is great.

My question? FOR WHO?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home