why ask why me?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Scarborough Country

I was brought up in a very small area with fairly small views. I am usually the sore thumb when it comes to politics and religion (being that I am a liberal in a very conservative area and I am quite possibly the only person in town not a member of the catholic church). Hence, I just kind of sit back and listen but bite my tongue.

BUT THIS HAS GONE ON TO LONG! Where is my 12-gauge when I need it?
Ann Coulter needs to have her tongue pulled out of her face and her hands cut off.... "Liberalism is the opposition party to g-d and the democrats are "brain damaged"" my ass.

This from a woman who looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet. Her head is shoved so far up her own cunt that she can't even get herself off.

Liberals "are for adultery, lying about adultery, killing the unborn, and stealing from the middle class... They are full of towering, smug, intolerant, self-righteous rage."

This from a woman who is so bigoted that she cannot accept that other people can have an opinion and that it MIGHT be different from hers? Talk about being smug, intolerant, and full of self-righteous rage!

WHY IS THIS WOMAN ALLOWED TO SPEAK??? She claims to be the voice of her friends and fellow conservatives. How ironic, because most truly conservative men would have her pregnant and barefoot cleaning house - they would NEVER put up with her mouth.

No wonder other countries think that Americans are stupid and that the women are rude.

Move over bitch and let some intelligent, and educated, women speak on topics that actually matter: Education, Equal pay, Tax Reform for the middle class, just to name a few.

Ok, off my soap box and back to my own issues.... later ya'll

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for stopping by my blog. It has been a pleasure reading yours. You definately have some great insight.

    There is a song called "Coulter's Snatch" by Hammel on Trial. It is a great tune, definately check it out. It shares your views 100%.

    Scott

    By Blogger Scott, at Wednesday, June 28, 2006  

  • Amen Brother! :)

    You know on tv she also said the 9/11 wives were money hungry something or other

    that bitch

    By Blogger Rachel Heather, at Thursday, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home